Two cards decks and now 2 books on mental health, moods and emotions. The aim to open up the conversations around mental health for adults and children.
The Mood Cards Box 1
Psychology doesn’t have to be complicated.
The Mood Cards box 1: A box of 42 mood and emotion cards based on CBT therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology. This Box offers a fun and accessible way to help you identify and explore your moods and emotions. The cards show a variety of emotions, ranging from happy and sad to resentment, guilt and stress. Each card includes guided questions for self-exploration plus an affirmation for positive thinking.
Whether to help you manage difficult moods, approach relationships more skillfully; become more sensitive to the needs of others; or simply be able to communicate and listen effectively, using the cards will encourage you to be confident in who you are; expand your emotional intelligence and help you move forward in a positive way.
Each card offers the opportunity to identify with a mood, emotion or behaviour and think through your feelings, featuring guided questions for self-exploration plus an affirmation for positive thinking.
The Mood Cards Box 2: Understand Deep Emotions
A box of issues based on 20 years of therapy. This pack demystifies psychology and mental health labels, and offers a fun and accessible way to help you identify and explore difficult moods, feelings and emotions.
Following the success of the original bestselling Mood Cards Box, this new stand-alone volume offers 50 cards to help you work with even more complex emotions and behaviours. Embark on a deeper journey of self-discovery, including feelings of abandonment and rejection; jealousy and envy; passive aggressive behaviour and mood disorders.
Use the cards to learn more about yours, or your families issues and obstacles, and how to improve relationships and work situations. Gain new insight and perspectives to take you forward towards success and a healthy work/life balance.
Each card includes guided questions for self-exploration plus an affirmation for positive thinking. The pack is suitable for personal and professional use alike. The cards are based on mindfulness based cognitive therapy and positive psychology. By engaging with the cards, you will find the answers to some of life’s most challenging questions.
Can easily be used in a variety of professional settings or at home with the family.
- Demystifies psychology
- Deal with troubling issues in a user-friendly way
- Includes 50 Mood Cards plus instruction booklet
Where are the Cards being Used?
- The cards are successfully being used by individuals, professionals, families and schools.
- parents with young children and teenagers
- parents with children on the autistic spectrum
- counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists; life coaches and business mentors
- mindfulness meditation groups
- In mental health settings as an early intervention tool for stress and anxiety; eating disorder units; addiction services; self-harm settings; suicide prevention; refugee services; hospices; for people with mood disorders such as BPD and Bipolar to help with mood regulation.
- In Social Care and Social Justice settings such as fostering; adoption; for young people leaving the care system.
- In education, ranging from primary schools; secondary schools and colleges to expand emotional intelligence; school counselling services and PSHE.
- Additionally, the cards can be used for elderly care with regard to Alzheimers and Dementia.