Are you looking to break the cycle of Passive Aggressive Behaviour?
Are you in a long term relationship that is you seriously getting you down?
Are you close to leaving your passive aggressive partner because you can’t work out how to fix things?
To say your relationship with your partner is difficult would be putting it mildly. You are sick and tired of being sick and tired and nothing is changing.
You are almost at the point of beyond caring. Life seems to go in cycles of peace vs. pain with the painful parts getting far worse each time.
Hi, I’m Andrea Harrn, a Psychotherapist, Relationship Counsellor and expert in passive aggressive behaviour and narcissistic relationships.
I have worked with hundreds of people in therapy who find themselves at the point of separation or divorce from their difficult, dysfunctional partners because they just can’t fathom out how to make things better.
That’s why I have developed the Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour course to enable you to make serious and powerful changes in your relationship. For just £97 you will get the tools to break the cycle and live the life you deserve. (This is less than the cost of 1 couple therapy session at £120)
Over the past 18 years I’ve seen many couples like yours – I’ve also experienced first-hand what it’s like to live with a very difficult passive aggressive man. This led me in in May 2011 to write my first ever article about passive aggressive behaviour (to-date it’s had over 2 million views). I’ve continued to write many blogs and articles on this subject, as well as working with couples to help them find strategies to improve their relationships. I found a way to make things better for myself and for many, many others.
Now, I want to share all my knowledge and years of experience with you, through my 6-week course Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour. Use this course to feel stronger and get clarity about what YOU need to do to make powerful change in the dynamics of your relationship. Yes, it is what YOU need to do (are you surprised?).
The course, Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour course addresses these problems:
- Feeling like you are in a continual cycle of emotional abuse
- Even though now may feel ok, its just a matter of time till things kick off again
- You feel manipulated and confused – like you’re walking on eggshells
- You feel lonely and unloved
- There is little emotional connection between you
- Things are not getting better, they are getting worse
- You don’t know how to change things or break the cycle
- You’ve thought about leaving but it’s hard to break your commitment vows
- There is a lot of guilt around family
- Divorce will cost thousands
- You fear being alone or that someone else will get the better side of them
- Your energy is so low that it all feels too much
- You actually do surprisingly, still love your partner and want the relationship to work
The course, Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour will enable you to implement these solutions:
- Take control of the situation
- Learn about the 7 Stage Cycle of Passive Aggressive Behaviour
- Explore the root cause of the problem
- Understand Defence Mechanisms and why and how they operate
- Understand your part in the drama
- Learn the skills needed to empower yourself
- Create strong boundaries in the relationship
- Learn how to use assertive communication for powerful change
- Finally break the cycle
- Reignite the love you both deserve
Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour is a unique 6-week online course to help you understand the problem and learn the skills needed to empower yourself to deal with the Passive Aggressive Person in your life.
You will be able to break the passive aggressive cycle and make lasting positive changes.
This transformational experience will inspire you to make the RIGHT decision for yourself and the relationship.
By following the 6-week programme you will learn:
- What passive aggressive behaviour is and what it is not
- Understand why it happens – the root causes
- Explore in detail why and how it affects you
- Look at empathy and co-dependency as inter-related pieces of the jigsaw
- Learn about the 7 Stage Cycle of Passive Aggressive Behaviour
- Identify the KEY components of acting out that are so painful
- Learn about boundaries and how to enforce them
- Learn how to improve your communication skills for lasting change
- To take control of yourself and your life
- To help the relationship recover and build into lasting love and happiness OR
- Know what is right for you moving forward
SAVE your sanity + + +
Save THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN DIVORCE/SEPARATION fees and lawyer’s bills
Save family heartache involved in a break up
Keep your friendship groups
Rebuild your relationship to be far better than you could ever have imagined
Keep your lifestyle + + +
- Get back your self-respect
- Follow your own goals and dreams
- Help your partner to listen to you and take notice
- Set the terms going forward
My one-to-one work is an integrative mix of Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Hypnotherapy and NLP all with a person-centred approach. Not everyone can afford to pay hundreds of pounds for therapy, or attend sessions, which is why I developed the course which you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Break Free from Passive Aggressive Behaviour brings together my own unique and successful model of therapy in a cost-effective, easy to follow, 6-week programme.
The 6-week course is a mixture of short videos, handouts and worksheets delivered directly into your email Inbox each week. There will be homework between sessions to really get you to think about this problem in a new and enlightened way. This will help you move forward more rapidly to your desired outcome.
Whether you are looking to save your relationship OR strengthen yourself, the course will help you gain resilience, strength and knowledge to enable you to reach your true potential and be the MOST POWERFUL YOU.
The Course will be delivered by email every Tuesday for 6 weeks.
You can work through the course at your own pace, although it will work best if you keep the momentum going
I have priced the course at less than the cost of 1 couple therapy session at £120. It’s good value, worth in fact a minimum of 12 sessions in terms of content. However, if you are not happy with the course or it does not meet your expectations I offer a full no questions asked refund within 30 days.
This course will have a profound impact on your life. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain:
This course is for you if you are in a relationship with a passive aggressive partner and serious about making meaningful changes for the better.