Public Sector Best Practice Counselling Provider since 2008
All humans have potential to succeed and be their best
Working with you to resolve issues and conflicts, manage stress and anxiety, overcome depression, obsessive and/or addictive behaviours and build positive relationships. No problem is too big or too small.
If you would like to feel better but don’t know how come and see me.
If you are looking to find peace within. I will show you how.
If you want to let go of resentments I will teach you.
Find your life purpose, your happiness, reach your goals and live your life. You can make this happen.
Professional therapy for positive change for individuals, couples and teenagers:
- Assertiveness Training
- Relationship Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based stress reduction
If you want to know more about how and when telephone 07958 714615 to discuss your individual needs or contact for further details.
Specialist Counselling For:
- Anger and conflict management
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Repeating negative life patterns
- Self Esteem
- Work and career
- For couples and families
- Improving Communication
- Passive/Aggressive Behaviours
- Conflict Resolution
- Trust and Jealousy
- Narcissistic behaviours in relationships
- Life Transitions (Marriage, Pregnancy, Breakups, Divorce)
- Family Tensions
- Social Anxiety disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS/IBD)
- Pain management
- Generalised health anxiety
- For counsellors and trainee counsellors
- Organisations and charities that are looking to support their employees in a very positive way
With nearly 20 years experience I have worked with many hundreds of people in therapy, helping them to find clarity, balance, acceptance, meaning, forgiveness, recognition, freedom from addictions, inner peace and new perceptions of themselves and their place in the world.